Tuesday, July 24, 2007

“Kopperhead” and “Flash” picked us up and brought us to the Bourbon Street Grill in Tulsa. Thanks you two!!
We split a delicious dinner of Blackened Catfish and Shrimp Etouffe at Bourbon Street.

I’m sure some VROCers will recognize this place near ES, the War Eagle Mill. We split a bowl of their “Famous Bean Soup”, cornbread and cole slaw. Yummy!
http://www.wareaglemill.com/
Susan in the restaurant on the third floor. They have lots of antiques on the walls, along with a variety of stuffed wild turkeys.
War Eagle guard goose
In front of the Mill.
Susan takes a pic of the wooden bridge. I had been there before but came in from the other side and said “There’s no way I would ride over that!” So when I saw the sign that said 'Narrow Bridge Ahead' I figured Susan was NOT gonna be happy when we got to the other side. I was right...
Sunrise in Mammoth Springs, Missouri, or Arkansas, depending upon what side of the motel you're in. We ended up riding through some beautiful sweepers in the Ozarks, so weren't too disappointed that we didn't get to Eureka Springs.

No comments: