Monday, July 30, 2007

Sunday/Time to hit the road again

This is a slide in the town of Winter Park. Looks like fun.Kelly & Susan at the Red Rock Park in Morrison, CO.The view here took my breath away. We spent a lot time here.Taking a break in Pike National Forest, CO.
We were lucky to see these mountain goats while we were riding on Hwy 40 south of Winter Park.
Entering the Red Rock Ampitheater Park. I was so overwhelmed by the beauty of the landscape, we had to pull over so I could compose myself. I have waited a long time to be able to see this part of the country, doing it on a motorcycle is the only way to go.
This was taken Saturday night at the rally, I just had to give Brillo a hard time about getting the Goldwing. He was a good sport about it.Berthoud Pass, the sky was so clear and blue.I never thought anyone would get me to go this high up!! And I survived!!!

No comments: